Death Disco Death Disco

Nice tune you have here. You need to work on your transitions and arrangement (building tension and release), the track feels like it has the same level of energy at all times. Not great when you want emphasis on the chorus perhaps. It's like writing a story. Try out filter sweeps, riser/downlift SFX and reverb/delay automation.

You should work on your mix too. Cut frequencies you don't really need and make sure the master peaks no higher than 0db. Then during the master stage you can increase the gain on your master to make it louder.

Nice tune, but still room for improvement. Good job!

Sorrix responds:

Thank you so much. Now I know what I can improve on. It really helped :)

test beats test beats

m8 dis sum gud ambient shit ay rbuv

i can tell u limit ur master, achtroo profeshunl for newground audio portal

keepi t up

ps want to collab? i have massive and nexus on fl studios 9 ;)

Coyo91 - C3 Coyo91 - C3

thank you for the spam!@! i f i never see it, i would had not come to hear this song and is smazing!!!!!!!!!!!1

Coyo91 responds:

I don't spam. I'm a human not a robot. But sure no problem.

Coyo91 - Tea House Coyo91 - Tea House

omg i luv it! :DDD

Coyo91 responds:

You do? Cool. =)

Rect Rect

Really nice flow and instrumentation in this one. But the mix does let down the track.

Still, great track

Flo Rida - I Cry (NK Rmx) Flo Rida - I Cry (NK Rmx)

Great instrumentation and sound design. But the mix lets down the whole track. Might be something to work on

~Delta~ Reborn (Teaser) ~Delta~ Reborn (Teaser)

Sounding nice so far man. Synthesis is great, really liking the lead, works very well will the bass. The mix is a little bit muddled. Bit too much reverb here and there and the impact sfx are too obvious. Really nice build of tension, great instrumentation so far. Can't say much more. Excited for the full release!

aliaspharow responds:

thanks for the feedback! That was helpful, you should check out the updated version I uploaded.
Sorry my mastering isnt the best, its always been my weakest point.

Qelaion Qelaion

Seriously, what the fuck?!

How'd you make those slapping noises? Hitting your chest or something?

Squeezums responds:

Jumper Remix Jumper Remix

Really nice work with the perc! The whole track is mixed quite well too, but the vocals panned left gets on my nerves slightly. Anyway, really nice and chilled track. Awesome work! And props to Taizuku too!

K-Pone responds:

Thanks! Glad you like it

Idea! Idea!

I think you've got a decent tune here. The transitions and mix just need a bit of work. Your drums also could be a bit more dominant, the track kind of goes off the rails at some parts. Not sure if it was intended, but I didn't really like the effect.

Good luck :) 4/5 7/10

DJ-Hectic responds:

The off rails thing was intended at the spacier points, yeah. Sorry it didn't float your boat :( I'll for sure work on the mix though, thanks for the feedback!